Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Oh Boy!


Today I had my 20 week ultrasound, and we saw boy parts. So now, instead of being "Baby Achatz," it's "Baby Boy Achatz" until we decide on a more interesting name. Everything looked healthy with baby and I, so we are very grateful.


Another thing to be grateful for is Ryan's new job! He's been looking for one FOREVER and stumbled upon one a few weeks ago. He will fly charter flights and air ambulance for Conyan Aviation here in Boise, and he is STOKED. He starts in a few weeks, so we will let you know more later.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Beautiful Bagshaw Babes Version 4.5 said...

Kynzee is sad but we are all super excited. A boy... ah makes you want to run over to Amber's eh? LOL. We are so glad everything is OK with you both. LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear what his name is going to be. I hope you are doing well. Hopefully I will be able to come this summer. That would be fun!