As my belly isn't much to look at quite yet, here's the proud papa:
Alright, here's the real deal:
Baby Achatz, kickin' it 5 weeks ago. That's one good-looking kid.
We feel very blessed that we got pregnant so quickly and that I've been feeling as well as I have. I am 15 weeks already, and we get to find out what kind it is in just over 5 weeks. Ready or not, here we go . . .
10 comments:
HOLY COW!! I am so excited for you!!!
Congratulations to both of you! Rich had to laugh at Ryan's picture. :)
Yay...congrats! You will be a WONDERFUL mom!
PS I'm 12 weeks so we are close!
Congrats!
Congratulations to you both! I'm so excited to hear the good news. Heather, you will be such a cute prego woman, and an awesome mommy!
Congratulations Heather. I'm so glad that you're feeling good.
Hezzy! How exciting! I'm so happy for you!
congratulations! I hope that you are feeling okay - and YEAH! you are almost half way! Enjoy!
congrats to you guys! What an exciting time in your life!! good luck with your pregnancy!
congrats heather! we hope it continues to go so well.
the bernts
Post a Comment