First, we got to go on a real live date. What was the occasion? The Boise Institute (who we often rely on for social encounters) had an ice skating party, and we got to go for CHEAP. And we are cheap. The word with a more positive connotation would be THRIFTY, but seriously, we are just cheap.
Ryan has been gone A LOT with flying, especially when it's bad weather. One night, he got home at 12:15 because they had to land in Twin Falls and then drive to Boise. Lame. But he enjoys the exciting life of a pilot.
The whole family with the newlyweds
Models (in need of a nose job)
After the wedding, we got to hang out with the fam. We were excited to play games with more than two people (oh, the possibilities!) and go out for pizza. mmmmm
Me loving Luke and MaKynzee
We decided Ryan is going to have our babies. Here he is four months along and looking great.
And finally, I celebrated my 27th birthday this week. Actually, I celebrated my 27th birthday last week because of our jobs. We had our friends (well, OK . . . Amber, Philipp, Landon, and Cole) over for cake. I don't even know how I got to be 27. So far, it is very different than 26, let me tell you.
On my real b-day with a piece of leftover cake. Yes, I made Ryan sing to me.
3 comments:
It's good to see what you are up to...even if you don't think it's very exciting!
And I LOVE the picture of Ryan at four months! LOL
Thanks for sharing!
Happy Birthday Heather. I forgot you had a January birthday too. I know seriously, 27, wow how did that happen. Anyway, I found your blog through Amber's. I hope you don't mind.
Glad to see you guys having fun, dang my son and his silly faces eh? Well we love you!
Post a Comment