1. Where did you meet?
At an institute class in Vegas. I was flirting with another guy, and Ryan came up to “introduce himself to the group” (meet me). After introductions, he kept interrogating (trying to get to know) me. After making what I thought was my escape, he chased me down in the parking lot to get my phone number. I decided it wouldn’t hurt to go out once, so I gave him my real number. The rest is history.
2. How long did you date before you were married?
Dated 4 months, married 3 after that. Never thought I’d be one to go so quickly . . .
3. How long have you been married?
9.5 months
4. What is one thing he does that surprises you?
He hardly ever gets angry . . . even when he should!
5. What is your favorite feature about him?
Love his smile! That’s what first got me.
6. What is your favorite quality about him?
He is so good-natured and optimistic. Also, he knows how to relax. I could keep going . . .
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Nope. Sexy?
8. What is his favorite color?
Red.
9. What is his favorite food?
French Dip Sandwiches – the good ones.
10. What is his favorite sport?
Running! That boy is a runnin’ fool!
11. Who said "I love you" first?
He did. I needed a few days to think about it because I’m silly like that.
12. Where was your first kiss?
My house. The end.
13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Dance , play games, or go hiking.
14. Do you have any kids?
Negative.
15. What is his hidden talent?
Origami. He also plays the viola, very cool.
16. How old is he?
Thirty-one. Nearly ready to “go the way of all the earth.”
17. What do I admire most about him?
Everything he has accomplished he has worked very hard for. He has to work harder at some things that other people take for granted.
18. What is his favorite past time?
Being with me, of course. Especially if that involves watching a movie, his SECOND favorite past time.
19. What is his favorite kind of music?
Hymns. Just kidding – rock?
20. Do you think he will read this?
Yep.
3 comments:
I love this post. I love getting to know Ryan more!
Hope things are going well.
You are right 31 is old.
Thanks for giving me the link to your blog Ryan! I'm excited to keep up with you guys on your blog.
Post a Comment