Last weekend, we went to Utah for Ryan's niece's baptism and nephew's baby blessing. It reminded me of a year ago when we went home to "meet the families" before getting engaged. Ryan's family decided to have family pictures that day a year ago . . . awkward for me then, but now I'm one of them! Anyway, after the Achatz family festivities, we proceeded from the cold and snow of Utah to sunny Phoenix for a job interview. Poor Ryan got sick the night before the interview and didn't sleep at all! But he still did GREAT, and we are just waiting to hear. Overall, we drove 2300 miles, which made us a little loco. We played "name that singer" and finished each other's sentences as randomly as we could. Plus, I know almost everything there is to know about performing power-on stalls in airplanes. Good times. If we move to Arizona, we get to do the drive all over again!
Us after driving 2300 miles! Do we look thrilled?

Ryan cheering on his brother Joshua at a cross country meet in Utah.
6 comments:
I have done that drive many times.. with out the Idaho equation is difficult, and mundane.
I will keep Ryan in my prayers for the job. I hope that everything goes well.
Glad to hear from you!
That was suppose to say ..
Even with out the Idaho equation.
I must be tired.
Love the pics! While Denae is praying for you to get the job I will be praying for you not too!!!
I will be praying for Amber to learn the correct use of to/two/too.
Yay for your blog! I am one of the biggest blogging freaks you will ever meet! I love hearing about all my friends through their blogs! www.theparkstour.blogspot.com.
Good luck to Ryan, hope the job in Arizona works out! Dan has an interview with GoJet tomorrow, also Mesaba airlines is hiring...just in case you guys wanted to know:) Hope it goes well!
Heather-
I didn't know that you could wiggle your ears. That is quite an untapped talent. Now that the word is out, I'm sure that you will get a lot of calls to perform!
Love ya! (And Ryan too!)
Post a Comment