Things our ridiculously cute kids have been
up to over the past few months:
Taking a ride on Daddy.
What a cheeser!
Going on a walk with Daddy.
What just happened?
I love this snowsuit!!!
Photo shoot!
The zoo was free on the weekend before Valentine's Day. It was super cold and
rainy, though, so we quickly ran to see some of our favorite animals.
Watching the cute and cuddly penguins!
I love after-church picture sessions!
Obviously, I can't get enough of her. As the mother,
I'm allowed to be a little obsessive.
Ahhhhhhh
We had to go down to Logan for Ryan's aunt Connie's funeral. :(
While we were there, his sister Kristin had her baby girl, Jade. :)
Stuck!!!
I love him.
Ice skating at the Village.
We put a helmet on Bennett so he wouldn't hurt himself on the ice.
He was safe until he started playing on the playground afterward. He
fell and got a shiner that wouldn't go away for three weeks. That's irony for you.
Bennett has really started to love dressing up. He especially loves superheroes.
Here's our little Superman. I love, love, love these glasses on him.
That's the face of someone who's about to save the world.
Look! We both have mohawks!
Ryan ran his first half marathon on March 15.
He won 1st place!!! I guess after 4 marathons,
running only (ha!) 13.1 miles is simple.
Bennett likes Eden to get dressed up, too!
Playing at the park and enjoying the nicer weather. :)
Follow the leader. . .
Another after-church picture session. Bennett is enjoying the candy he gets from
his best friend (the Bishop) every Sunday after church.
In her transition from the army crawl to crawling on all fours, Eden has started doing yoga poses. They are super hard to get on camera!!! She's a pro at the plank and downward dog.
Flying a kite in the park for Family Home Evening.
Eden started "crawling" (inching along, really) for the first time
on Valentine's Day. We got it on video:
Since then, she's gotten quite a bit faster:
Bennett had soooooo much fun flying kites.
He thought it was the coolest thing ever:
I never really paid attention to how many page views our blog gets. I just looked, though, and saw that my last post had only two views. TWO!!! That must be some kind of record for lowest web traffic EVER. C'est la vie. I'll keep doing them for those two devoted Team Achatz fans (grandma and grandpa?) . . . AND because it's much easier than scrapbooking. Someday Bennett and Eden will be glad I documented their lives somewhere. :)
4 comments:
Hey I read your blog!
I love you Heather! (and your pics are adorable!) I love being a part of your fun adventures!
I read too!! I have started printing my blog by year into books and my kids LOVE to look through the books. It is a great way to scrapbook. Your kids are so cute!
I totally read it too. We probably need a phone date to catch up though. :)
Post a Comment