The Achatz house has been so busy! Ryan is still studying hard . . . and working when he doesn't get called off. I started teaching night school this school year and LOVE it! Ryan can be home with Bennett when I work, and I really enjoy my students and feel like I'm making a difference to them. I also substitute when our schedules allow for it, usually a few days a week. Now that I finally have a SECOND, here's a little of what we've been doing this Fall.
Just playing.

Bennett met Great Grandma Clough for the first time when she got home from her mission this Fall. Here is our 4 generation picture.

Climbing on things.


The day Bennett learned to stand up in his crib. He is so proud of himself.

Tuckered out

Bennett started closing his eyes when he sees the camera, probably because he knows the flash is coming. Between that and him moving around more, it's hard to get a good picture of him.

We all walked in the CCFA's "Take Steps for the Cure." I didn't end up raising any money :(, but it was still fun to go and be part of a good cause that is personal to us.

Bennett and Daddy walking for Mommy.


My little brother Justin came to visit with his girlfriend Rachel. While they were here, we took them to Table Rock, one of our favorite spots in Boise.

One of Bennett's new favorite things is turning on and off the TV. At least he only gets a blue screen.

Ryan turned 34 this year! I actually put all 34 candles on the old man's cake.

Bennett was a little monkey for Halloween. . . but most people thought he was either a lion or a bear. Ryan and I had fun taking him trick-or-treating. He HATED his hood, as you can tell.

Bennett loves books, which makes his English-teaching mother so proud. Here he is taking a break so he can block out the flash.
1 comment:
I love that he likes to spin in circles! WOW is he getting big! Can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment